Strange as it may seem, public speaking is one of the joys of my life. Perhaps it’s because I love to share the passion I have for spirituality beyond religious tradition in ways that go deep but still keep you entertained. These are some of my topics, which can be modified to meet needs:
- the art and science of spirituality and compassion in health
- developing your own spirituality and why it matters
- dying to live: entertaining death as a resource for living
- vulnerability matters: strategies for building tender resilience
- voluntary euthanasia: an unfamiliar pilgrimage
- fostering rebellion: Spirited Crone’s guide to soulful ageing.
I could have listened to her all afternoon…
Phillipa Malpas PhD
Senior Lecturer in Clinical Medical Ethics, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, University of Auckland
Support Services Manager, Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand.